As a field marketing organization (FMO), Ritter Insurance Marketing strives to provide you with tools and knowledge that’ll help you thrive in this industry.
If you’re already partnered with Ritter, we’re glad to have you on board! Hopefully you’re taking advantage of the state-of-the-art technology and resources available at your fingertips.
If you haven’t registered with us yet, or are still on the fence, here are four key reasons why you should let us help you transform your business!
Listen to this article:
1. Comprehensive Platform
We’ve recently launched our brand-new Ritter Platform, developed exclusively for agents registered with Ritter. Revamped with our agents in mind, the Platform provides agents with more user-friendly features and easy access to the tools that improve the way they do business.
Registering with Ritter is free and simple and will give you unlimited access to our tools and resources. Everything you need to close successful and compliant sales will be located all in one place, which will definitely make your life easier during the busy rush of the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP).
2. Exclusive Technology for Insurance Agents
Ritter offers a large selection of tools to all registered agents at no charge. Once you’ve signed up with us, you’ll have full access to all of our tools and resources on the Ritter Platform, such as our Medicare Quote Engine, online contracting, carrier pages, trainings, webinars and more!
- The Medicare Quote Engine, our unique quoting platform, provides detailed quotes for Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage products by age, gender, and zip code. Quoting for multiple carriers can be completed simultaneously so you won’t have the hassle of trying to compare rates on multiple platforms.
- Our online contracting is easy to use so you can complete your contracts in minutes. Once you submit the completed contract, our full-time licensing team handles the rest in order to get you ready-to-sell with the carrier. Our knowledgeable licensing representatives will help you through the entire process.
- Shop & Enroll is our exclusive, CMS-compliant quoting and enrollment tool. With your own free Shop & Enroll site, you can collect eScopes and provide your clients a platform to compare plans from various carriers and enroll online in minutes.
- The carrier pages provide an overview of each company we partner with. Once you’ve registered with Ritter, you’ll gain full access to these pages, which are filled with pertinent information to help you achieve faster application submissions and easily locate important dates and contact information for each carrier.
We’ve developed all of these applications in-house, so they were built with you in mind. Never before has it been so easy to manage and grow your business than it is using Ritter’s tools.
3. Preferred Carriers & Competitive Commissions
Ritter contracts with more than 120 insurance carriers offering Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, ancillary insurance products, long-term care insurance plans and more. We’re always on the lookout for strong, competitive products to offer you.
We want to partner with carriers that our agents are interested in working with, so we have contracting available with many preferred carriers in the industry. What’s more, we offer contracting at full commissions levels and even provide marketing incentives and lead programs.
4. Complete Insurance Sales Support
Behind our website and tools, Ritter Insurance Marketing is powered by friendly, knowledgeable staff whose primary mission is to help you succeed. We’re constantly developing programs and resources to be the best insurance FMO in the industry.
With nearly 200 employees spread between our Harrisburg, PA, headquarters and satellite offices in Sarasota, FL; Reisterstown, MD; Greensboro, NC; Omaha, NE; Bayside, NY; and Medina OH, we’re committed to the independent insurance agents and agencies we work with so they can grow their books of business and hit maximum levels of success.
Ritter Insurance Marketing is powered by friendly, knowledgeable staff whose primary mission is to help you succeed.
● ● ●
We work hard to help you succeed, and we hope nothing more than to be able to help reach your goals. So, are you in?
Join us today, and we’ll help you get there!