Knowledge Is Everything: Ritter’s Final Expense Training Library
To assist our agents in honing their final expense knowledge and offering the very best solution for each client, we’ve developed a Final Expense Training Library. In it, you’ll find links to pre-recorded training webinars and a multitude of other useful resources. Simply click a link below to start learning more about final expense products and ways to streamline your sales today!
For contracting or more info, contact Brenda Salyer at 800-769-1847 ext. 302 or email@example.com.
AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND TRAININGS
Ritter-Exclusive Agent Trainings:
Carrier Agent Trainings:
- AIG — Guaranteed Issue Final Expense
- American Continental — Final Expense Whole Life
- Americo — Final Expense Product Portfolio Overview
- Cigna/Loyal American — Final Expense Whole Life Overview
- Foresters — PlanRight Final Expense
- Gerber Life — Guaranteed Issue Final Expense
- Great Western — Guaranteed Issue Final Expense Product Overview
- KSKJ Life — 2-Minute Final Expense Review
- National Guardian Life — AssetGuard
- National Guardian Life — Funeral Expense Trust
- National Guardian Life — Estate Planning Trust
- Oxford Life — Final Expense & InstaWrite Overview
- Royal Neighbors — SIWL & GWL Product Review
- United Life — Simplified Issue and Graded Benefit Whole Life Webinar
- United Life — SPWL and Simplifying MEC
- United Life — New SPWL and Riders
- United Life — A Whole New Take on Whole Life
- United of Omaha — Living Promise Whole Life Product Review
FINAL EXPENSE TOOLS TO HELP YOU SELL
- Ritter’s Life and Final Expense Lead Programs
- The Ritter Fact Finder
- Ritter’s Final Expense “Sweet Spots”
- Ritter’s Risk Assessment “Quick Quote” Form
- Ritter’s Life Insurance Pre-Screen Form
- Sample Pre-Approach Letter
- Sample Final Expense Call Script
- Legacy Safeguard Final Expense Cross-Sell Client Example Letter
LEGACY SAFEGUARD MARKETING SYSTEM
Agents can obtain free access to the Legacy Safeguard Estate Planning marketing program by contracting with one of these participating carriers through Ritter Insurance Marketing:
- United of Omaha’s Living Promise
- Transamerica Premier’s Solutions
- National Guardian Life
Once you’re appointed with one of the carriers above and have received a writing number from that carrier, you can use it to log in to the Legacy Safeguard website. For more information on this marketing program, please view our Legacy Safeguard Post Season Game Plan training video.
FINAL EXPENSE SALES TIPS & INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES
People are interested in coverage that will support their families after they’re gone. Life insurance is their popular choice, and for good reason, as it supplements their income in order to help maintain their families’ lifestyles. But what’s often overlooked and underutilized is final expense insurance, or expense coverage for funeral arrangements.
There’s no time like the present to set fresh goals and review what you can do to grow your final expense business. Our infographic tells you what steps to follow during appointments.
Sensible, simple, succinct, and smart. There are four significant things every agent selling final expense insurance should do for more sales. Do you know what they are?
A new year approaching means only one thing: it’s time for health and life agents to shift their focus toward selling final expense. Let us show you how to win in this lucrative market.
Whether your clients are just starting out or are enjoying their twilight years, life insurance is a necessity at every age. Learn which products make the most sense in every phase of life with this helpful guide!
The old saying, “Communication is key” may be ingrained into your brain, and that’s for good reason. In fact, communication is said to be the foundation of all human relationships.
Agents should review their client’s life insurance needs at least every five years, because in every stage of life, coverage is a necessity.